Vecino Health Centers provides full prenatal care, including ultrasound and delivery services. Our providers are bilingual, serving both Spanish-speaking and English-speaking patients.
Safety protocols for prenatal care during COVID-19
In-person prenatal care is important for a healthy pregancy and healthy baby.
A full range of safety protocols are continuously updated to protect patients and staff at Vecino’s Denver Harbor Family Clinic. They include:
- Any patient who is suspected to have been exposed to the coronavirus is isolated from other patients.
- Check-ins for appointments are by phone and patients can wait in their vehicles for their appointment.
- Masks are provided and are required of all staff and patients.
- Social distancing is enforced throughout the clinic.
- When possible, some appointments will be conducted virtually through our telemedicine platform.
Medical and Counseling
7:30 am to 8 pm
7:30 am to 5 pm
Thursday & Friday
8 am to 5 pm
Prenatal care is the foundation for a healthy pregnancy and a safe delivery.
Most patients can get all of their prenatal care services right at Vecino’s Denver Harbor Family Clinic, including ultrasounds.
Here are four myths about pregnancy and prenatal care that every mom-to-be should know.